Monday 10 January 2011

Project 05: Ideas - Psychedelic Drugs

After visiting the 'High Society' exhibit, which was based around psychedelic drugs. I decided to research into the main types of these drugs that have a psychedelic effect on people.

The main types I found were:

Hallucinogens
  • Salvia Divinorum
  • Psilocybin Mushrooms
  • LSD
  • Mescaline
Depressants
  • Opiates
  • Tranquillisers
  • Alcohol
  • Heroin
  • Cannabis
Stimulants
  • Nicotine
  • Amphetamines
  • Caffeine
  • Cocaine
From this I researched into the effects, the appearances and the slang words for them. This then lead me to research the chemical symbols of these drugs, as it is a visual representation of them and I thought I could present these in a graphical way.

Below are the diagrams for 11 of the drugs listed above.





No comments:

Post a Comment