Wednesday 15 December 2010

Project 01: Ideas - Trouble Shooting

Trouble Shooting Guide


When I think of Mistakes, I think of solutions or ways in which you can rectify it.

This gave me the idea of researching day-to-day problems and providing solutions on how to solve them.
All the information used in the trouble shooting guide was sourced from the website http://www.toptips.com/.

I tried to set out the information in a booklet, as many trouble shooting guide (especially technology based ones) are set out in little booklets, with all the information in a table so it is easy to read.




































































After looking at the booklet I thought that the layout wasn't quite right, as the information was split across pages and it didn't appear to look like a typical trouble shooting guide. I have decided to recreate the booklet in a different layout to see if this works better.

No comments:

Post a Comment